Monday 3 January 2011

I Miss You...

I have a feeling of missing someone for the past 2 weeks... It has been bothering me since then... Hmmm... finally I got the answer to it... I miss my late Grandma...
Starting thinking of the good memories I had with her since young. I missed how she used to pamper me with small gifts when I do not want to return home. I missed the holidays I spent with her; going to Pasar Malam on every Wednesday evening beside Pelangi Plaza, Johore. I missed her hug, her touch and her nagging.. LOL. She had this habit of adding a dollar for our angpao every Chinese New Year. I supposed it means I am growing older every year.. Missed her cooking; I remembered I like her fried fish with garlic on top of it. Though it is a simple and plain dish, I loved it alot. I missed sleeping in her room and chatted with her till I fall asleep. I missed her making me Hot Milo every morning and it changed to black coffee when I am growing up.. LOL... I missed her smile even though she seldom really smile but I can feel it inside her. I missed talking to her and listen to her woes.
How I wish she is still around and I will surely be most willing to spend all my leaves to be with her. I hate to see her not able to recognize me at all when she is in hospital after a bad fall. It pains my heart to see her leg is still bleeding. It hurts to see her mumbling to herself. It shattered my heart when I see her sleeping silently and will be in sleep forever.
Grandma, till today I still miss you and I am thankful you came to visit me every now and then in my dreams...
Love you always Grandma... 

2 comments:

ray brixton said...

sometimes i do hope that i have pple missing me.. but...anyway 2011, its time to make more sincere friends and a decent bf... take care ya.. cheers.

ooi2009 said...

are u single , can we hook up plse now