Thursday 9 December 2010

Birthday

Whenever one's birthday's birthday is near, the person would usually be excited for celebrations, gifts and stuff... Some even started talking about it months before their birthday...

My birthday is coming soon... couple of days more.. However this year I do not have the feeling of excitement, the feeling of looking forward to it.. worse still, I do not feel my birthday is coming at all!!!

Perhaps I have too many things going on for my birthday month..

- Building my spa business and getting stress from my bosses whenever I see him in office.. He will always ask me what is your target.. do you think you can achieve this and that... Aiyoooo... getting tensed up and stress la...

- Annual Dinner and Dance: After months of preparation, fire fighting ... the day is approaching.. Hmm. so much last minute thing to handle.. coordination to oversee.... How I wish this day can be over asap!!! LOL..

- Lonely Christmas?? I am supposed to visit KL with friends but I cancelled it due to tight budget... What am I supposed to do on Xmas lei?? The worst is Singapore does not snow.. or lse I can just hibernate at home and sleep throughout the day!!! LOL....

Haha.... seems like I am ending my year 2010 with loads of  complaints!!!!! :)

1 comment:

ray brixton said...

next time too bored or nobody to accompany u, text me... we can go kopi sit and chat... i love travelling and very often not in sg... anyway if you are planning top travel this yr, include me..hahaha... let me know the date, destination and how many days.. cheers